Please join us for Orientation on Friday, August 13th.
All online registration forms must be completed prior to orientation on Friday, August 13th. All forms can be found on the district website, in Skyward Family Access. If you do not have access to a computer to complete the forms, staff will be available from 8:00am - 11:30am in the computer labs to assist and answer any questions you may have before visiting the classrooms.
8:30 a.m. 1st grade - Will begin in the Cafeteria and move to classroom
9:00 a.m. HeadStart/PreK - Will take place in the classroom
9:30 a.m. Kindergarten - Will take place in the classroom
10:00 a.m. 4th grade - Will begin in the Cafeteria and move to classroom
10:30 a.m. 3rd grade - Will begin in the Cafeteria and move to classroom
11:00 a.m. 2nd grade - Will begin in the Cafeteria and move to classroom
11:30 a.m. 5th grade - Will begin in the Cafeteria and move to classroom
You do not have to sign in at the office. A sign-in sheet will be available in the classroom.
- Bring your child’s school supplies. (The Supply List is attached and is posted on our website.)
- Nurse Sandy will be available to leave medications or to provide pertinent information concerning your child’s health care needs.
- Communication Folders will be provided by the campus and used in all grade levels. Your child will bring it home on the first day of school.
- All students will receive free breakfast and lunch. Cafeteria staff will be located in the cafeteria to assist you. You can apply money to their accounts online at https://family.titank12.com.
- If your student will be riding a bus they must be registered with transportation. Register online at - https://www.mvisd.com/Domain/1055. Transportation personnel will be available to assist you in the cafeteria on the day of orientation, but won’t be able to provide route information until registration is complete.
- Car Pick Up Tags and Bus Tags will be available in the cafeteria. If you plan on your child(ren) being a car rider after school, a photo ID will be required to be issued a set.
- Information about Right at School, the before and after school program, can be found on their website - www.rightatschool.com.
- Pre-paid 2020-2021 yearbooks will be available to pick up in the cafeteria.